WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for a client care coordinator who is passionate about health and wellness.
Client Care Coordinator
We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator who is passionate about health and wellness to join our team!
Resilience RX, located in Nashotah, WI, is an out-of-network physical therapy practice that helps active individuals and athletes do what they love without pain or incontinence! We are currently a team of two physical therapists helping people get out of pain, maintain wellness, and improve fitness. We are looking to add to our team to help improve the overall client experience and allow us to focus on helping clients feel better and perform better!
We believe in choosing individuls who are a cultural fit. Individuals who apply should have values that align with the following –
- Continuous Improvement – We are always striving to improve (fitness, clinical skills, knowledge) and we expect this of all members on our team.
- Relationships – Truly knowing about and caring for those we service is of utmost priority. Clients feel like family – not numbers – here.
- Excellent Customer Service – Our desire is to delight our clients by providing a level of customer service that is above and beyond what they expect.
- Teamwork – We believe that we can create more by working together than we can separately. No one is more important than anyone else and everyone needs feedback to improve.
Client Care Coordinator Expectations
- 15-30 hours per week
- 2-3 days in the clinic with some work able to be completed virtually
- 1:1 meetings with Dr. Sarah 1-2x/week
- Weekly team meetings 1x/week
- 90 day training period
These include but are not limited to the following –
- Responding to clients and prospective clients via email, call, text, and social media
- Managing social media presence – scheduling posts, replying to comments and messages
- Various website and marketing tasks (posting to Google, updating website, transferring blog posts to website, scheduling newsletter etc.)
- Creating receipts and superbills for clients
- Filming, editing, and uploading videos to YouTube
- Confirming insurance benefits for clients
- Equipment maintenance and weekly office cleaning
- Attending marketing events as needed (typically no more than 1x/month)
- Helping clients on our wellness program (setting up Normatec, BFR, etc.)
- Other projects as needed
Other Details We’d Like You to Consider
Healthcare is fast-paced.
Our work environment is best suited towards individuals who are hard workers, self-motivated, and handle stress well.
Small businesses have pros and cons.
We can (and do) pivot regularly based on what our clients need. The difficult part of this is that it involves change. Being adaptable and flexible is important.
We are flexible in regards to when you work. However, with a small business, work is never done. There will always be things left to do. The ability to learn how to prioritize tasks so the most important thing is done first is key. Similarly, the ability to juggle multiple tasks that are not finished is also important.
We value your time for yourself.
You will not be expected to answer work notifications (in fact, we encourage you to turn them off when you’re not working). But, while you are at work we expect you to be fully present and able to put distractions aside.
We promise to do our best to create a job environment where you feel appreciated and enjoy coming to work each day. However, we also promise to challenge you, bring you outside your comfort zone, and teach you new things. This is a job that we believe can be incredibly fulfilling. If you agree, we invite you to apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help active people and athletes do what they love without pain or incontinence.
Get In Touch
W329N4476 Lakeland Drive, Suite 180 Nashotah, WI 53058